Monday, November 4, 2013
High School FACS - Amanda Klenke
Amanda Klenke's top 5 apps!
1. Houzz- content specific but allows interior design class to look through thousands of different rooms for inspiration
2. Room Planner- interior design class specific. Allows users to create floor plans from scratch, to scale, and to decorate with furniture, paint colors, and various floors.
3. Pages- allows students to type, includes word count and spell check. Easy to submit work electronically.
4. Keynote- perfect PowerPoint replacement. Very easy to figure out.
5. Google Docs/Drive- easy sharing to students, easily accessible, great for collaborating, group work, or brainstorming.