Kerry's top five apps:
- Evernote: for recording and collecting ideas / information / thoughts / evolving documents
- Dropbox / Google Drive: My buckets of everything, everywhere. I can share with both and, just recently, I can use Google Drive to edit as well as hold Docs / Spreadsheets
- Photos / Photostream: also for recording and collecting ideas / information / thoughts / evolving documents. . .also a lovely record of my real / teaching life
- iBooks: Instant book gratification. It is better than Amazon Prime and I have all of my books / notes with me at all times. If not on my iPad, previously purchased books can be downloaded in less than 10 seconds.
- Twitter / Reeder RSS Reader: Best Professional Development Ever. Also a great way to cover real-time current events. I can only begin to imagine how I would be using these Primary Sources if I were still teaching in a High School classroom.